The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: We double dare you! :: Super Fantastic Comedy Christmas Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Johnny Magic
View Profile
New user
Indiana
20 Posts

Profile of Johnny Magic
I recently had a Corporate Christmas Party Gig and my routine went like this:

Enter stage and ask how is everyone doing?

I reply boy, I about got mugged on my way here. But don’t worry I got a good look at the guy, He was wearing one of these, I then reach into my jacket and pull out a Santa Hat.

I say but you see I got something that belongs to him. I then reach up into the hat and it starts glowing. I pull out a bright shining red ball (a d’lite). And of course I go through that routine of throwing, vanishing, ear to ear kind of stuff.

I then say I am going to do something that has never been done here before. I am going to make someone vanish right before your very eyes. Well what I have done is to previously before the show started,

go around to every table and tell everyone that I am going to do a gag trick tonight.

I am going to "act" like I make a person disappear, but, I need everyone in the crowd to go wild with an applause. (So in effect the person I did the gag on was the only person that was NOT in on the gag).

So I pick my volunteer out and get them on stage.

Have a drum roll... 123.

And the crowd goes wild..

HEY, You did it, you really did it.

He’s gone... don’t bring him back.

The audience loved it. Although the volunteer was in shock, he played along well.

I then say we will bring back so and so, but I want to do one more trick, I ask for another volnteer, and I go through a burn and restore bill trick.

Every little bit, I ask do we want to bring back so and so? Of course the crowd shouts, NO, NO. Don’t bring him back.

Well after the burnt bill seems to go bad.

I reach into my wallet and bring the envelope with the signed bill back.

Then I finish by bringing back my volunteer. And give him a magical set of Rudolph’s antlers which he so humbly wore back to his seat.

The crowd gave me a standing ovation and really had great things to say afterwards.

Sorry, so long, but I sure loved doing this routine.

Johnny Magic ! Smile

Hey, It’s Going To Be A Super Fantastic Day !