The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: We double dare you! :: Linking cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
what so ever
View Profile
New user
Denmark
61 Posts

Profile of what so ever
Hey i`m trying to create an effect were you have 2 cards you then punch a hole in both cards and then you do a quick move and they are link together..i don't now if i`m aloud to post this I think I am hehe! so any ideas??
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
If it's your method, there's really nothing preventing you from sharing it. Just be aware that everyone (non-magicians included) will be reading it. The general policy though is that you keep your "secrets" to yourself.

The best place to talk about this more openly is in "Secret Sessions" after you get your required 50 posts.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
what so ever
View Profile
New user
Denmark
61 Posts

Profile of what so ever
Ok thx
Allan
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Allan
Sorry to tell you but it was already invented by Paul Harris. The name of the trick is "Cardboard Connection".

That is one version, there are others as well.
drumdemon420
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of drumdemon420
Also andrew mayne's hyper cards come to mind. oh, and there is another one called osmosis in the art of astonishment by paul Harris but I believe it is by another person.
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
Well, none of those require a hole PUNCHING, those are ripped holes and very different.

But I've seen Alan Rorrison do the same thing, hole punch that is, but your method may be different. Smile
http://www.youtube.com/jonashaglund < Card flourishes and some other stuff.