The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricky business :: Marketing your shows via WhatsApp (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
486 Posts

Profile of Roy
One of my best tools to market my shows is WhatsApp. for 7 years now I am using several WhatsApp automation Automation tools created me a lot of international work. I wonder:

1. How many of you are using WhatsApp to market your own shows?

2. Would you like me to do a free Zoom webinar for you guys and teach you that art?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21282 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
That application is way more popular outside the United States.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
486 Posts

Profile of Roy
That is correct. Yet many members of this forum are not from the USA Smile
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21282 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I’m pretty sure I never said they were.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Al Kazam the Magic Man
View Profile
Inner circle
Living in Perth Western Australia
1042 Posts

Profile of Al Kazam the Magic Man
Dannydoyle is right.
Though in my extensive travels in Asia (Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan, Malaysia) Whatsapp is very widely used. Though where I live in Australia, there are no local magicians using Whatsapp as a major platform for promoting their shows. I will often get a certain Asian country's people contact me through Whatsapp with enquiries on things. However they only got my that from keying in my number and it showed on their phone that I was using Whatsapp and they've called me from that. Many of the local Australians don't use whatsapp locally, but more to keep in touch with their family if they are from Asia.
I wouldn't personally be looking towards using that app as a marketing tool. Not yet anyway.
Magic guy in Perth Australia