The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricky business :: Business Structure: Why You Should NOT Form an LLC! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Natural Mystic
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta, GA
510 Posts

Profile of Natural Mystic
Very informative video

With all the business entities out there you might be thinking about forming an LLC. Well...don't form an LLC until you watch this video!
"You never change the existing reality by
fighting it. Instead, create a new model that
makes the old one obsolete."
-- R. Buckminster Fuller
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21286 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
My first thought is all this varies drastically by state.

Also the major glitch with this is of course the less taxes you pay the less income you have shown. What is that a glitch? Try to buy a house showing $35,000 in income. Those investment properties he is talking about won’t exist because you can’t buy them on $35,000.

So yea you have $8,000 less in taxes but so what? You make a hundred grand but live the lifestyle of someone making 30% of that?

Also do you have the liability protections? I like my company having a credit rating. I like all the things I can buy with my LLC.

The bottom line is you can try to hide from taxes all you want but in reality the people who collect those things are quite good at it.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell