The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricky business :: Dave Dee? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Robin Parker
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
117 Posts

Profile of Robin Parker
I realize that this is not the "review" page but still I thought it to be related to the specific subject at hand, that of business & promotion. Is anyone familiar with the Dave Dee system and if so, what is the word on his material?
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I've got it, and I was disappointed. Basically it's a course on direct mailing, which is, at least for my type of business, probably the LEAST cost-effective means of advertising. He has a few good ideas, but if you know anything at all about sales, marketing and advertising, I don't think you'll find anything new in here. In my opinion, Adam Christing's "Getting The Gigs" is a much better course and a much better value.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Mr Phil
View Profile
Regular user
Tilton, New Hampshire
160 Posts

Profile of Mr Phil
I did find Dave Dee’s stuff interesting and helpful and it is improving my business.

I would be interested in more information on Adam Christing’s "Getting The Gigs".

Could you post or E-mail me the contact infomation?

Thanks and Happy Holidays

Mr Phil Smile

Smile

Smile

Help me I’m doing smiles and I can’t stop!!

:snowman: Smile Smile
Mr. Phil & Co. Quality Family Entertainment, Guaranteed! (603) 286-3029 WWW.mrphilandco.com Snail Mail to: P.O. Box 31 Tilton, NH 03276
magisher
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of magisher
I know Brad Burt sells "Getting the Gigs." That's where I got it, and it's awesome--it helped increase my business almost immediately!