The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricky business :: Jim Snack (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
I had the opportunity to visit with Jim Snack for quite a bit of time before heading out to the Exclusive,
"Japanese Entourage Midnight Soiree"

He is a genuine, honest, and very knowledegable gentleman.... He was so honest about his material and it's contents... no mystery or hype....

I loved the generous advice which came from his heart and love for Performance Magic and it's many blessings.

I can't wait for him to release his material in a book form.... I am too frustrated to sit at my screen and read the Pdf file...

He stands out among the many prominent magicians I met at SAM in Las Vegas this year....

I can't wait till we visit again Brother Snack.. "Just one gem is good enough for me!" He believes we should expect more than just one gem from any media material... and not have to settle for just one gem... See what I mean about this guy?

Continued success on your journey dear friend..~
Many blessings of Health and Wisdom~rr
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15110 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
I must say that I have always enjoyed reading Jim's posts and have found them very much full of information and thoughtful advice.

I also met Rey Rey at the SAM convention and could not have met a nicer guy. He was both helpful and full of wonderful information. I enjoy reading his posts and I could really sense of a love for magic in his eyes.

Keep up the wonderful post and your love for magic.
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
Steve Hart
View Profile
Veteran user
Cocoa, FL
388 Posts

Profile of Steve Hart
Hey gang,

I agree Jim Snack is a true professional magician. The reason most people have not heard of Jim, he is a working magician and very successful at that.

He just recently after a lifetime of magic has begun to give back to the magic community by writing a book and doing workshops.

He will be participating in a Free live Tele-Seminar with several other magicians discussing how to make your magic career economy-proof by performing motivational programs for schools and libraries.
Check it out at http://www.MagicSuccessSeminars.com

It won't be long before all of the magic community will know this man and his what he has to offer.

Steve Hart
Cape Canaveral, FL USA
www.SteveHartSpeaks.com
www.magic2motivate.com
"Motivational Magicians are some of the highest paid magicians, find out why?"
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Steve? Jamie O' Hara informs me that you're not so bad yourself....Felicia also says, "Hi"!

I enjoyed talking shop face to face with Brother Jim Snack but, I do hope to run into you at a convention in the near future, as well, Brother Hart!

Pay it forward!~rr
Great Scot
View Profile
New user
Bellows Falls, VT USA
58 Posts

Profile of Great Scot
Jim is a great guy. I met him at a Jeff McBride lecture in Albany and I have been in contact with him since.

He is really willing to give you advice and is generous with his time. I have his book and I really get a lot out of it. In fact, if you visit his website, you can read my testimonial.

He runs a FREE teleclass and they are really worthwhile. He even gives you resources for the things he is talking about. I find this refreshing because some others might say they are selling the notes, but not Jim. His website is: http://www.jimsnack.com

I really feel he is interested in me and is giving me his advice and attention without trying to sell me anything. He was doing this before the book came out and there is no selling at all during or after his teleclasses. He does mention that the book is available, but that is it.

All in all, I can't say enough about him. It is wonderful that magic has him among it's bretheren and sisters.
The Great Scot, Bardic Magician
Bringing Magic To People's Lives
http://www.greatscotmagic.com.
Stuart Joseph, 802-463-1954
Bellows Falls VT
Jim Snack
View Profile
Inner circle
1338 Posts

Profile of Jim Snack
Okay guys..enough already, I'm turning red!

Seriously, my primary motivation is not making money off of magicians (which is probably a good thing), it is to be of service, helping others avoid some of the pitfalls along this wonderful path we all have chosen.

Isn't it strange, while many amateurs dream of becoming professional, I happily went from being a professional for over two decades to being an amateur. I am fortunate that magic is no longer my sole source of income, and now I can perform magic solely for the love of it. My passion has not diminished, in fact, it is stronger than ever.
Jim Snack

"Helping Magicians Succeed with Downloadable Resources"
www.success-in-magic.com
yosef_dov
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC area
242 Posts

Profile of yosef_dov
Greetings...

I recently purchased Mr. Snack's books, (vol 1 and 2), printed them on my inkjet printer (about 500 pages worth!) and read them cover to cover! VERY interesting and good reads... very honest material. It's obvious during the reading that this was written by someone who has DONE, and where he hasn't done, he plainly states so, but still gives what information on can to assist you on the topic (i.e. working on cruise ships at sea).

Worth the $$$? In my opinion, YES!

BTW-- I also own the info by Dave Dee, and haven't yet finished going through it all-- very different writing style from Mr. Snack. Not quite as exciting a read! But good info also...

Joe
Smile
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
I've always enjoyed reading Jim's post. He's informative, insiteful and very giving. Nope I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him so can't claim he paid me to say this..lol.

Just shows his mama raised him right! Smile
magicman02
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Profile of magicman02
Hi Just got off talking to Mr. Snack, and he is one of the nicest person I have talked to. Our 30 minute coachin session turned into a hour and he gave me some real great information. He is a class act!

Thanks
Amir