The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricky business :: Car Dealerships (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
danielluskmagic
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of danielluskmagic
I have secured some work at local dealerships during their sales. Any advice from those who have done similar work?
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Not only during their sales...but, during their sales meetings, as well. I have a standing arrangement with the local Saturn sales managers to attend sales meetings twice a year and teach interested sales staffers little bits of pocket magic. I teach things like basic coin moves with Saturn logo tokens and simple packet tricks with Saturn logo playing cards. One salesman uses a small Saturn Logo'd kangaroo change bag to "magically" teleport the keys to Mom & Dad's new Saturn from the garage - where he "accidentally left them."

The sales staffers use the skills to earn a smile from kids accompanying Mom & Dad, to get their business cards into the shoppers' hands and to create a no-pressure rapport with the shopper. Then they have me come out to perform stage & walk-around bits for their semi-annual Customer Appreciation Celebrations.
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org