The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Our new arrivals :: New here (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Derdeutscherein
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles, CA
12 Posts

Profile of Derdeutscherein
My name is ray, and I've been an avid reader of the Magic Cafe for the past few months, soaking in the wealth of knowledge and discussions within this magical community.

While I haven't officially joined as a member until now, magic has always been a fascinating world to me. The intricacies of sleight of hand and the grandeur of stage illusions have captured my interest for years. I enjoy dabbling in simple card tricks for fun, though I wouldn't consider myself a performer by any means.

In my professional life, I am a professional welder and artistic metal fabricator. I've had the privilege of crafting props for movies, theater shows, decorative railings, and various custom artistic metal pieces in aluminum and other metals. The craftsmanship and artistry in magic have always intrigued me, leading me to explore how sleight of hand and gimmicked tricks work, along with an understanding of large stage illusions.

Recently, I've ventured into building props for a magician friend, including deceptive steps and bases. Now, I'm eager to expand my knowledge in building stage illusion props and connect with fellow magic prop builders within this community.

I look forward to learning from your collective expertise and engaging in discussions about the magic and illusions.

Best regards,

Ray
Professional Welder and Artistic Metal Fabricator, Amateur -Amateur - Amateur magic trick guy
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Hi Ray ... welcome
"dabbling in card tricks" you say?

Enjoy this from Scam School (Scam Nation).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alPI1QTSFf0&t=140s

it's a real worker.

regards,
WulfieSmith
deucegalamagic
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of deucegalamagic
Welcome to the forum Ray!

/ buck