The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Our new arrivals :: Greetings from Germany (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Ampa
View Profile
New user
A Cellar Vault in Berlin
63 Posts

Profile of Ampa
Hello, my name is Ampa, but you can also call me CG if you like. I come from Germany (Bavaria) but have been living in Berlin now for decades. I've been involved with cards for a similar length of time. When I discovered S.W.Erdnase, he became an idol for me. I sometimes wonder where the art of cardistry would be today if he hadn't existed. Without him, the Professor -Dai Vernon- would maybe not have ventured into the world of magic, and we would be missing out on some of the most beautiful tricks today. But let's get back to me... As I mentioned, I started toying with cards at an early age, and I can't imagine a day without them today. Due to an accident, I had to take a forced break as I had broken my arm, which had to be fixed again in an operation using screws and plates. The mentioned metal has since been removed from my arm. Initially, I couldn't even hold the cards in my hand due to the pain and, most notably, the numbness. I was immensely relieved that I didn't suffer any permanent damage, and my motor skills are gradually returning. Charlier Cuts were the best physical therapy I could do by the way. As you surely noticed I love performing tricks with a deck of cards and I'm delighted to have found a place here to exchange ideas or gain new inspirations.

Greetings to all the card enthusiasts out there!