The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Our new arrivals :: Greetings from the south of Spain (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
juanvibornes
View Profile

Seville, Spain
0 Posts

Profile of juanvibornes
Finally I can say hello to the magic Café community.

I have lurked this place for eons and finally decided to create an account. I'm sorry it took this long.

I'm Juanvi from Seville, Spain, and I have been doing magic on and off for 17 years. I started when I was 10, getting to watch masters perform like Juan Tamariz and Rene Lavand in my own city, and chatting with the same inner circle Dani DaOrtiz drove hours to visit from Malaga to Seville every Friday.

I fell off magic a few years ago, but picked it up back again stronger than ever, even though my hands are not as soft as when I was 20, since I'm a graduate machinist and metal worker in general now.

Glad to help and be helped whenever possible, and a pleasure to be finally logged in.

Juanvi.
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
3170 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
Welcome here and back to the world of magic.

Tom
dmcknight
View Profile
New user
who finally has
64 Posts

Profile of dmcknight
Welcome! I was first exposed to the magicians of Spain through P&T. I had no idea....what exactly is in the water there??? LOL.
"Success" is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.