The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Our new arrivals :: Greetings and Salutations (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Ryan Dillon
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Ryan Dillon
Hello everyone.

Thought I would make a post and say hello to everyone. Seems this place has an invaluable amount of information. I'm hoping to learn alot. Right now I'm more of a close up card person, but I am hoping to expand my talents into coins, rings, strings, and all other things. I'm looking forward to my stay here.

Take care!
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Ryan,

We're glad you decided to join us and welcome to the Café. Please don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own. It's a bit overwhelming the first few visits - so many forums and where to start? I always suggest scrolling and pick a favorite or two threads to follow and soon you'll feel comfortable enough to contribute. Have fun!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Ryan,
welcome to the best source of magic on the net. This is a huge society with more than 13 000 members. I am more than sure you will find more than waht your expect. Do not forget to post often. Pull up a chair and begin to type your next post while you take a sip from your cup of strong Turkish money on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com