The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Our new arrivals :: Hello all (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
palmerlad
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of palmerlad
Hi, hope you all well. Just a quick hello. I do a bit of presenting at work and always have a little something up my sleeve to break the ice. As I find Im always getting asked to do more, Im just in here looking for some new ideas. I build a lot of electronic gizmos for fun and am hoping to integrate the hobbies. My personal favourite are coin tricks though. Always easy to have at hand.

Thank you.

Alan.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3667 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome palmerlad,

Easy at hand but not so easy to do.

Gismos can be a great adjunct to Magic creating absolute miracles (and also a gremlin filled nightmare).

Best wish for a gremlin free experience.

-Mary Mowder
palmerlad
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of palmerlad
Well thank you for the reply. Yes may the gremlins keep away from us all unless we are trying to make one appear. I'll keep any electronics to advice I can give re circuits and have fun learning about coins and getting better. Again... Thank you and hello.
GriffithsMagic
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of GriffithsMagic
Welcome to the Café, magic meals are served
-Jack
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4389 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Welcome!
One of my favorite coin routines is my variation of Mark Mason's Orient Express. I really like the coins and they are really easy to work with, leaving your room to focus on the fun. These coins can be combines really nicely with ring and string routines like Aldo Colombini's or Greg Wilson.
KJ
palmerlad
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of palmerlad
Thank you for the tips! Will take a look, have a few videos to get through so will see what I prefer.