The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Our new arrivals :: Hello! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
DrewPett
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of DrewPett
Hello all! My name is Drew Pettus. I am a University student from Mississippi. I have been practicing magic for quite a few years now but never as anything too serious. I am now hoping to take myself further in the art and become more serious about it. I have been on Magic Café before but recently decided to join in hopes of helping me further my skills in the art as I strive to be better all the time! Hoping to learn a lot from all you wonderful people out there!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3667 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome DrewPett,

What kind of Magic are you into?

You'll be glad you joined and it's more fun if you get involved.

-Mary Mowder
DrewPett
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of DrewPett
Hey Mary, I'm into a bunch of different things, mostly close-up, with sponge balls and card magic being my favorite. I've also recently been interested in mentalism. I've just ordered some books, such as Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, Royal Road to Card Magic, and Corinda's 13 Steps to Mentalism to start reading, as I've always just ordered DVDs and things like that in the past. If anyone has any suggestions for any other reading on the basic principles of magic, such as performance, please feel free to post them here!
Mr. Danny
View Profile
Loyal user
North Central Louisiana
249 Posts

Profile of Mr. Danny
Sponge balls? You are gona love LadyBugs! Smile
Welcome Drew