The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Our new arrivals :: Hello from the San Francisco Bay Area (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Jeremy Moore
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Jeremy Moore
Hi all,

I practiced a lot of closeup magic when I was in Jr. High... performing a lot of coin, card, and other simple tricks. Fast forward 20 years later and I'm diving back in. I do a lot in the world of personal development and am highly trained in NLP. I'm also looking to learn hypnosis.

As you might have guessed by now, I've been greatly inspired by Derren Brown and the type of work he performs.

So I suppose on the menu for me is a full entree of Mentalism with a generous side of closeup and street tricks.

Jeremy
CAPTAIN BEYOND
View Profile
New user
Beloit,Wisconsin
60 Posts

Profile of CAPTAIN BEYOND
Your story is the same as mine.Junior high was magic and dungeons and dragons.Just started back in the magic a couple of years ago(from about twenty like you.)Do you still have any of your old tricks?
Fantasy Knight
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto,Ontario,Canada
244 Posts

Profile of Fantasy Knight
Welcome to the Café' Jeremy.

Glad to see you found your way back to magic and hope you enjoy everything the Café' members have to offer you.

“Always remember in the Café' we must welcome the future, remembering that soon it will be the past; and we must respect the past, remembering that it was once all that was humanly possible”

Rick Anderson
Grew up near one of the greatest minds in magic the late Stewart James, in a town called Wallaceburg just 15 mins from Courtright where James could be found, time and time again he would inspire me to always be creative and just love all magic.