The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Our new arrivals :: Hello from Slovenia (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
tfartek
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of tfartek
Hi!
My name is Timi. I'm from Slovenia. I've been practicing card tricks (and performing for friends in school) for about a year now. I'm 15 years old so I started kinda late. Anyway I hope I'll have a good time here, I can already see that there are some really interesting threads to read Smile
wkitwizard
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
466 Posts

Profile of wkitwizard
Welcome Timi. Take your time. Read about topics that interest you, and you will soon find a wealth of knowledge that can make you grow as a performer.
Best of Luck
wk
Nothing is truer than the incomprehensible, because the sum total of our knowledge consists of the fact that we know nothing. Our reality is an illusion. Thus illusion is reality-Punx
tfartek
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of tfartek
Thanks. Could you guys suggest a DVD that focuses on card flourishes ?
Fanning, Sybil those kind of things. I've seen some performances from the Xtreme Beginnerz DVD but it seems a little too hard.
wkitwizard
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
466 Posts

Profile of wkitwizard
You can't go wrong with Jeff McBride as a teacher. He has just what you're looking for.
Nothing is truer than the incomprehensible, because the sum total of our knowledge consists of the fact that we know nothing. Our reality is an illusion. Thus illusion is reality-Punx