The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Our new arrivals :: Greetings! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
jamesjay1
View Profile
New user
Lancaster CA
5 Posts

Profile of jamesjay1
Finally made it over to the Café! The joe smells good, can't wait to sample all the flavors.
About me:
Ususally haunting Penguin, but I've been getting a hankering for more mature conversation.
Semi-pro magician for 20 years, out of the public arena for the last four focusing on training new apprentices in a extracurricular club at the school I teach at. I look forward to sharing, learning, and joking with all of you!
I suffer from ADHD, so my attention span.............is that a bird?
There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Welcome to the Café. Looking forward to your sharing and inputs.

Andy
Cards never lie
MagiCanada
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
140 Posts

Profile of MagiCanada
Welcome to the Café!
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Maro Anglero
View Profile
Loyal user
FLORIDA
248 Posts

Profile of Maro Anglero
Welcome to the Magic Café.
For the Magician: The hard must become habit, The habit must become easy, The easy must become Beautiful

Doug Henning
Joe Marotta
View Profile
Special user
Can You Believe I Have
944 Posts

Profile of Joe Marotta
Hi JamesJay1,

Welcome to The Magic Café. And thanks for the compliment! Most people don't notice my cologne. Sounds like you've got quite a few years of experience, and a great sense of humor. You'll fit right in this place! Make yourself at home and jump right in the conversations. Don't forget to give a quick read of the Rules and the guidelines on the main page.

See you inside!

Joe
Habu
View Profile
Veteran user
Texas / Alabama
393 Posts

Profile of Habu
Howdy James, welcome to the Café, it will be great to hear what you have to say.
www.magicbyhabu.com
Habu: Taken from SR-71 spy plane I worked on. It's name came from a poisonous snake on Okinawa. Hope my magic isn't poisonous!