The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Our new arrivals :: Hello from Ireland (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
damien60
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of damien60
Hi There,
My name is Damien (i'm not 60!!!) I am from Ireland. I have recently re-discovered my passion and love of Magic, after many years away from it. I don't know were it is going to take me I have a funny feeling deep down I will preform in some capacity.I must say I really enjoy reading every night some of the great posts in The Magic Café..well done to you all! Hello again and I hope to get to know some of you better soon.
Habu
View Profile
Veteran user
Texas / Alabama
393 Posts

Profile of Habu
Welcome to the Café Damien. Hope everything goes well with your return to magic. Hope to hear more from you.
www.magicbyhabu.com
Habu: Taken from SR-71 spy plane I worked on. It's name came from a poisonous snake on Okinawa. Hope my magic isn't poisonous!
Joe Marotta
View Profile
Special user
Can You Believe I Have
944 Posts

Profile of Joe Marotta
Hi Damien,

Welcome to the Magic Café. Glad to hear that you enjoy the place! Please make yourself at home and join in the conversations. We are all friends here!

Magic has a way of keeping itself alive in us and I'm sure you will be performing in some capacity very soon. Maybe in your local tavern or church, or even on the sidewalks of your favorite town. It's a great hobby and profession!

Welcome again Damien! Very happy to welcome you here.

Joe
Maro Anglero
View Profile
Loyal user
FLORIDA
248 Posts

Profile of Maro Anglero
Hi Damien, Welcome to the Magic Café.
For the Magician: The hard must become habit, The habit must become easy, The easy must become Beautiful

Doug Henning
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Hello Damien, welcome to the Café
Cards never lie
MagiCanada
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
140 Posts

Profile of MagiCanada
Welcome to the Café!
J.Robert
View Profile
Loyal user
Gettysburg, PA
240 Posts

Profile of J.Robert
Wow, Ireland! I always tell my wife that when I die, I want my ashes dispersed into a vat of Guinness at the brewery. Of course, I'd rather end up in a vat of Guinness while I'm still alive, but I'll take what I can get! Welcome to the site!
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1378 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
Welcome to The Café, Damien. I fly over your homeland quite often and intend to visit someday soon. Please feel free to search the forums for a wealth of information. Enjoy!
Autumn
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
damien60
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of damien60
Thank you all very much for your kind welcomes! Autumn Morning Star ( What a great name)I believe you are coming to Europe very soon... Do you plan to do any shows in Ireland? Thank you all again..
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com