The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: New to magic? :: Buying things off of ellusonist (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
The Ellusionist
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of The Ellusionist
I don't know if this is the proper place to post this or not, but how do you buy things of ellusionist (the website). Any help would be greatly appreciated
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3623 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
Just follow the yellow brick road. I think it helps to have a paypal account, but not necessary, just easier...
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
PyroTechno
View Profile
New user
Mechanicsburg, PA, USA
5 Posts

Profile of PyroTechno
Register on ellusionist, find what you want on the site, click add to cart, when you're done check out, they accept all major credit cards.
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1265 Posts

Profile of rklew64
OMG
TheGreatRaymondo
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
969 Posts

Profile of TheGreatRaymondo
I can highly recommend 'Crash Course in Cards 1' by Brad Christiam from the ellusionist.
Excellent teaching / instruction material for beginners
We are inclined to believe those whom we do not know because they have not yet deceived us...
Yekrats
View Profile
Loyal user
Dayton, Indiana
209 Posts

Profile of Yekrats
While we're at it, can someone please let me know how to buy something on Amazon.com?

I've always wondered that. Smile
--
Corporate or event magic & mentalism: http://WizardoftheWabash.com
rlmiller007
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of rlmiller007
I buy from amazon.com. I can create a wish list and checkout is easy.
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1265 Posts

Profile of rklew64
OMG Again, really? We need a 2 drink minimum around here. I think Magic Café needs to be renamed Magic Camp.
I guess common knowledge is different for many especially on this place. I'm going back to rotary phones and pagers. : )
Ed_Millis
View Profile
Inner circle
Yuma, AZ
2292 Posts

Profile of Ed_Millis
Quote:
I guess common knowledge is different for many

Yes, it's exactly that way. And yes, especially in a public forum.

Remebering that about others helps you treat them with a bit more dignity and respect, rather than a superior air of disdain and dismissal. It's a trait commonly found in mature people.

And if you promise to treat other people with respect, then we promise to treat you with equal respect when you ask something. Unless you're claiming you already know everything .....

Ed
Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
I can't be sure, but I have to assume this post asking how to buy stuff on Ellusionist is a joke. After all, I think it's probably more work/more complex to register to use the Café and actually post a topic in the correct forum than it is to buy something from Ellusionist. Not to mention the unusual user name for someone who has never bought anything there....just my $0.02
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1265 Posts

Profile of rklew64
Your right Ed. I hear you.
My fault for expressing intolerance. And as much as I am guilty of this juvenile sarcastic behavior, unfortunately dignity and respect does not seem to be common knowledge with many nowadays, that is my opinion, but still does not make it okay to be an *** of course.
I am not 100% mature 24/7 since your statement implied that I am (which you are correct, then I can only surmise then you are impeccable without fault and zero prejudice, as this one guy once said "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."
No, I certainly do not know everything and I always purport that. Then you do?
Then you are a better person than I.

I'm getting myself a slurpee for 1) using a word that has more than 3 syllables and 2) my response was profanity free. wait lemme see.... yep, no cussing. Cherry sounds good. I'm doing it again.

ok, clicking submit reply and now covering my ears and crouching waiting for the boom and something to fall on me. yikes.
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1265 Posts

Profile of rklew64
I did have one naughty word. Darn!!! Sorry.
Ed_Millis
View Profile
Inner circle
Yuma, AZ
2292 Posts

Profile of Ed_Millis
Carpenters have a general rule: "Measure twice, cut once." After throwing my fair share of stones over the years (against the advice of my Good Friend whom you quoted), I have learned that on the internet, it's best to "Read twice, click once."

I also wish I always followed my own admonitions and did not have to keep my crow-eating utensils ready to hand!!

Have another slurpee for me, wouldja? My diet won't let me!
Ed
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1265 Posts

Profile of rklew64
I'll not only have one for you Ed, I'm going to throw in a Big Bite, spicy.
Thank you!