The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: New to magic? :: Charleston, SC Magic Shops (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
tank5030
View Profile
Regular user
Portsmouth, VA
151 Posts

Profile of tank5030
I wasn't sure where to post this, but I was wondering if there are any shops in Charleston, SC. I am here for a few days and was wondering. Thanks.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Yes, there are now 2 magic shops in Charleston.

Charleston Magic, 40 N. Market Street, Charleston, SC 29401. Call 843-577-7278. This is downtown by the open market area.

Vandorens Magic Shoppe, B-bldg in the Ladson Flea Market on Saturdays and Sundays. Call 843-821-2363.

Hope this helps.

Mark.
ZoOpDoG
View Profile
Veteran user
All the cool people have
311 Posts

Profile of ZoOpDoG
The Old Charleston Ghost Shop
168A Church St
Charleston, SC 29401

Charleston's only brick and mortar magic shop. special orders available.
Wilktone
View Profile
Loyal user
Asheville, NC
258 Posts

Profile of Wilktone
I'm resurrecting this topic because I will be in the area for a bit myself. I saw that the Old Charleston Ghost Shop is closed now, not sure about the other two.

How about places to go to watch magic? Any restaurants workers performing this July?
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3434 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
If there on Friday or Saturday evening, you might want to check out:

Kellar O'Neill "The Southern Charmer"

Palmetto Cresent Parlour
49 Archdale Street

855-285-6463 or http://www.thesoutherncharmer.com for ticket info.

FWIW
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Wilktone
View Profile
Loyal user
Asheville, NC
258 Posts

Profile of Wilktone
Thanks for the recommendation, Stanyon. I took my wife to see Kellar O'Neil's show and we both really enjoyed it. I highly recommend it for anyone visiting or living in Charleston. The whole cast and crew of the show were very welcoming. Kellar's presentation is very classy and his magic was very well performed. Lots of great classic effects in his act and even a couple of surprises for me.

Dave
WayneCapps
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
769 Posts

Profile of WayneCapps
Also, I am opening up a new Parlor show in Charleston called the Charleston Magic Parlor.

It kicks off on Oct 15, 2016. You can see more at www.CharlestonMagicparlor.com
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
520 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
Ok I am resurrecting this one again! Am up there the 10 to f October. Are there any Magic shops there any more? .
Joe Zimmer

"The Second Greatest Magician in the World"

Who is the Greatest? Everybody else! Borrowed with respect from the late Great Eddie Fechter Owner of the Forks Hotel

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida