The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: New to magic? :: Force of Thought and The Rising Card (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
klass
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of klass
Hi people, I just found this community yesterday, never thought that a huge forum like this exists... always thought that magic was so mysterious and secretive that few people could enter lol
I just started by buying some tricks at tannens and penguinmagic, any other good sites like those? and I want to know if Force of Thought (a mind trick from tannens) can work together with the rising card deck, I mean, make a card mentally chosen rise from a deck? I ask because I know how the rising card works but I don't know about the Force of thought (I havent bought it yet)
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
Welcome Klass to the Magic Café.
You will find lots of Café members willing to help you out anyway they can.
With that said. Help will only come your way with things you already own or have full knowledge about.
Secrets here at the Café will remain secrets due to the public access and as you may imagine there are many who are not interested in performing Magic but rather are interested in just knowing how something works.
There is a way that we all let other's know that we are not of the latter group by using acronyms or key phrases such as T.T. (or TT), IT etc....
Not knowing "Force Of Thought" I can't help you but I am sure you will get the answer you seek here at the Café.
It is great that you are already thinking about mixing two or more effects to create one routine.
Once again, Welcome to the Magic Café and if your heart is in the right place (I think it is) you will get all the help you need right here.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.