The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: New to magic? :: Change bag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
mddkf
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of mddkf
I'm working on a trick from a Max Maven book involving scrabble tiles that calls for a change bag that looks like a scrabble tile bag. All of the bags I can find online have a wooden handle. He suggested one by UF grant, but I couldn't find it online.

Does anyone have any suggestions of a good site to order one from. I know I could just make one, but I'm not very handy with needles and thread.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3530 Posts

Profile of gaddy
I'm fond of the new change cap- looks like a ball cap. Or use one made from a crown royal scotch bag- most people store their scrabble tiles in those bags so it wouldn't look out of the ordinary!
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
disneywld
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
615 Posts

Profile of disneywld
Make your own, it's simple. Ickle Pickle sells one, so does David Ginn.
The Magic of Christopher Manos
www.christophermanos.com
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
If you want to make your own, you'll find directions for turning a Dollar Store Tote Bag (or most any small cloth bag) into a change bag on my web site in a section called... Dollar Store Magic. The name of the article is "Tote Bag Change Bag," but it's more than about just making change bags from Tote Bags... you can turn your Tote Bag into a Dove Bag, a Blendo Bag; a Tote Bag Topit; a Spotty Tote; and my personal favorite - The Diminishing Nested Tote Bags.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
NurseRob
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, TX
469 Posts

Profile of NurseRob
Dollar store magic is in my budget, I am checking out your site now!
Ut imago est animi voltus sic indices oculi ~
The face is a picture of the mind as the eyes are its interpreter ~Cicero