The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: I want to see the manager! :: Best Wishes to the Magic Café Staff During This Trying Time (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
It goes without saying that you do great work all the time but as most of the world is on lockdown, Traffic seems higher as folks have more free time to visit the Café and make innocent (sometimes) mistakes that need corrected and I see you guys have been on it pretty well. Stay safe and healthy as we slowly get back to some form of "Normal" and thanks for being here where folks around the world can find time to keep updated on their hobby and / or business. You guys ROCK Smile Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
MagicByVincent
View Profile
Veteran user
Staten Island, New York
331 Posts

Profile of MagicByVincent
Well said! I agree! Thanks Café staff!!!!
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5935 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
You are quite welcome, and thank you for taking the time to post your kind words. Hoping everyone stays safe and happy in this time of distancing.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4861 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Thanks for the nice words. Tom, Steve and I are spread a little thin but we're in the same boat as everyone so fortunately we have time to handle the increased traffic. As Tom said, hope you and your families stay safe.
Where the magic begins
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4654 Posts

Profile of Sixten
And I also Thank Everyone! Smile
Please, Stay Safe & Well.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager