The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: I want to see the manager! :: FISM? :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Sam Weiss
View Profile
Loyal user
Stratford, CT should have more than
278 Posts

Profile of Sam Weiss
I have no idea if this has been asked before but I was wondering if you could add a FISM section to the menu so we can all discuss what's going on in it and who's performing and how to routine a good FISM act, and a whole load of other topics.

If anyone thinks this is a good idea post a comment below... or better yet make it an item on the menu Smile

Thanks,
Sam
"There's something that gets in your soul when you study magic,it's in your heart, and when you perform it comes across the footlights and into everybody else's heart..."
-Denny Haney
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4863 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
The same request could be made for each and every convention held around the world and to solve that problem, the forum you are looking for is the "So happy together" forum. This is used for discussing upcoming events and conventions.
Where the magic begins
Sam Weiss
View Profile
Loyal user
Stratford, CT should have more than
278 Posts

Profile of Sam Weiss
Oh... I REALLY got to do my research before posting here again Smile
"There's something that gets in your soul when you study magic,it's in your heart, and when you perform it comes across the footlights and into everybody else's heart..."
-Denny Haney