The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: I want to see the manager! :: my post removed...why? :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
The Stooge
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of The Stooge
Hi,

Why was my post removed? I am sorry that I am only 15 and you may think this was a joke but it was not.

I was told this was a fun place, but now, I am not having fun. That is ok, I won't post here anymore. I will find another place to share my ideas with.

Thank you for having me.. goodbye
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
Hi, I don't know why your post was removed, but I'm sure that whoever removed it will be sending you a private message with an explanation. I am certain, however, that your post wasn't deleted because you're 15. We have many teenaged members here, and we welcome them.

I can't really comment on why your post was removed, as I didn't see it.

:patty: Mary B.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I deleted the entire topic. I sent you two emails explaining why. I also deleted your copy of this same post in the Table Magic and Strolling Forum, as you had it there as well, and these kinds of problems should preferably be addressed by PM or email, or, if necessary, here--but not in the magic forums.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3783 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
I also addressed this issue via email.
Enough said. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks