The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: I want to see the manager! :: Guest Of Honor? :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
BenSchwartz
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
499 Posts

Profile of BenSchwartz
Mr. Brooks, I appreciate everything you have done for us and the Café. I had a small suggestion, It's about the guest of honors every month.

WE have had WONDERFUL people to come and answer our questions... but have you noticed... all close up performers.... sometime... could we get a stage performer?... a manip kinda guy? =)
"The experience of astonishment is the experience of a clear, primal state of mind that they associate with a child's state of mind." ---- Paul Harris
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3783 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
That's a good suggestion Ben, and it is something I am working on. The idea here was to try and cover various areas of our art (Cards, Coins, Mentalism, Cruise Ships, etc.)

Most of the professionals in our art are very busy people, and it is often difficult to arrange a seven day visit at the Café.

However, I am always looking for new guests (We are currently booked well into next summer!), and will do my very best to find some stage and illusionist performers. I appreciate your participation and support of The Magic Café.
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Actually, we had TC Tahoe who does stage as well as some close up.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page