The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Ken-Fusion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Hey All,
As a stocking stuffer I got "Ken-Fusion, The New Bill and Band Illusion" by Ken Driscoll. Is anyone familiar with this? I'm not much for rubberband magic but I asked for it on a whim because it sounded so good and it truly is! I can't stop showing myself this effect because it's very, very visual. Has anyone else toyed with this one? Any alternative handlings? Presentation ideas?
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1571 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
I wanted that trick a while ago but just forgot about it because it is gimmicked. I try to stay away from gimmicks, don't know why but I do.
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
I'm brainstorming my own method where the gimmick can be stolen away leaving you and the bill clean, not too easy. I too am not much for gimmicks either, but this one is very simple, deceiving and easily hidden in plain view. I'm having fun with it and even if you're not into the gimmick thing I still recommend it because it's inexpensive and gets some great reactions. Rethink this one.
Brian-
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1571 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Can the gimmick be applied to other tricks as well?
smitty
View Profile
Veteran user
Picton, Ontario
358 Posts

Profile of smitty
I've been watching the online demo for this several times now, and have to admit, it looks AMAZING. Even with the gimmicked bill, which doesn't look gimmicked in the online video, it is a very visual piece of magic. Just wondering though, before I spend any hard earned 'Canadian' money on this, can the bill be handed out for examination, as I can definitely see spectators wanting to 'grab' the bill.

I love both rubber band magic, and money magic, so that's why I'm giving this consideration. Any comments would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Smitty
zhuanan
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of zhuanan
Can someone please tell me the effects of Ken-Fusion? Thanks
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Ken Fusion by Ken Driscoll.......searching the internet and didn't find any sites with a good explanation. Do a search and in the meantime I'll dig the effect out and try to retype the description.

-Brian
Brian-
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17429 Posts

Profile of joseph
Look HERE for the description, and video demo....cool......
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Good looking out Joseph!! Thanks! You'll see from this demo video why this is such a short-sweet-visual little gem.
Brian-