The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Rubber Bands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
malamoney
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of malamoney
Just wondering if someone can tell me where I can purchase the rubber bands that dan harlan uses. thanks in advance.
Andy Leviss
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1179 Posts

Profile of Andy Leviss
I don't know what kind Dan uses, but I personally only use premium gold crepe rubberbands--these have a purer latex content, and are much more resilient, stretchy, and thin. They hold up a lot better, and look a lot thinner when doing doubled band effects like T&R or "The Missing Link".

We haven't had time to package them up and put the ad copy up on our website yet, but Andi Gladwin and I are going to start selling them on our site in the very near future (within the month, in most likelihood; we've been working on it for quite a long time, but have not had the time to finish the project recently), because they are hard to find and normally need to be mail ordered, in which case you typically pay more for shipping than you do for the bands.

If you're interested, e-mail me and we can work something out in the meantime until we get them up on the website.

--Andy

P.S.-These are similar, but I think superior in quality, and definitely are going to be lower in price than the "Elite" bands that Camirand sells.
Note: I have PMs turned off; if you want to reach me, please e-mail [email]Andy.MagicCafe@DucksEcho.com[/email]!
Dr Mage
View Profile
Veteran user
Southern California
332 Posts

Profile of Dr Mage
Dan Harlan packages and sells the bands he uses. I have a bag of them here in front of me at the moment. They're called "Dan Harlan's Pro Bands". I picked them up when he lectured at our I.B.M. meeting a few months ago. I believe you can order them from him directly, but I no longer have the flier he handed out.
What is the color of magic?