The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Titanium - Real or FAKE ? (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
n361128
View Profile
New user
Lytham
85 Posts

Profile of n361128
See attached video - this is either a fantastic new method - or FAKE - I believe it is FAKE - Are there other similar effects out there ? Its very good but impossible https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSJi67M7BBw
randirain
View Profile
Inner circle
Fort Worth, TX
1653 Posts

Profile of randirain
I downloaded the video and watched it frame by frame. The ring is off in one frame, and then it's on in the next.
My guess they edited out frames that show it going on, so technically... fake.
I'm sure they have a method, but it's been edited out.

Randi
n361128
View Profile
New user
Lytham
85 Posts

Profile of n361128
Thanks for that reply - imnot so sure they do have a method - I think its publicity by FAKE MEANS - I can think of ways of doing this with certain gimmick rings but not this clean
randirain
View Profile
Inner circle
Fort Worth, TX
1653 Posts

Profile of randirain
To be clear...

I mean, if this is a real trick that is for sale, then they should have some method, but whatever it is, it's not being shown in the video.

But you may be right.. It may be fake all the way around, which means it's a scam.

Randi
Markus_M
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Markus_M
All I can say is this. They can keep it. First I jumped on it because for a stated of 5 Dollars I wanted to risk it and see what's going on.
Then when I clicked that link to the shop, the price stated there was 9$. An eyebrow started to rise. One of the things I hate most is inconsistent statements. Especially regarding business.
Now I was already not happy about that unprofessional behaviour but still would have made the deal. At least to tell you all, what's up.
Guess what. Clicking on the 'Buy' button gave me a message, that the purchase can't be processed and the seller was informed about it, in order to resolve the issue.
So, falsely stated price on YouTube and a not working web shop.
No people I will do business with.