The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Matchbox Penetration (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
renricker7
View Profile
Regular user
Halle, Germany
150 Posts

Profile of renricker7
I am looking for a matchbox routine, that I have come across somewhere and can´t remember where I saw it.

it was along the lines of danny orleans routine, in a sense, that it was more of an appearence, as a penetration and riddle.

the spectator could wish for something, the box was presented as a "brithday cake" with a candle, the spectator could blow the candle out and inside the box was a piece of "gold"

... something along those lines.

does anyone know where I could have seen that?

thnak you,

rene
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1355 Posts

Profile of barts185
It sounds like someone made a drawer box out of matchboxes.

Ickle Pickle Magic has one that's made out of wood but is painted to look like a matchbox.

http://www.icklepicklemagic.com/store/in......t_id=629
renricker7
View Profile
Regular user
Halle, Germany
150 Posts

Profile of renricker7
Thank you!

might be I have been to unprecise.

by matchbox routine, I was refering to the original gimmick and effect.

i am looking for a presentation, where the match is pushed into the matchbox and it is said with a smile, that it looks like a birthday cake and that the spectator could wish something when they blow out the candle. bringing them to wish something like money and letting the "gold bar" appear.

... and so on.

that's what I ment. I didn´t mean to say it looks actually like a birthday cake.

any hints?

rene
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3101 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Don’t mean that appear critical but you sort of described the whole routine (sounds good, I may have to dig out my matchbox penetration). What are you looking for
renricker7
View Profile
Regular user
Halle, Germany
150 Posts

Profile of renricker7
Yes, at the same time there are finer points and I would like to know how to make the spectator to say "money" or "a million". that's the reason that I want to rewatch.

maybe I dreamed it Smile

rene