The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Rubber Bands (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
RudyC
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of RudyC
Are there any other rubber bands that can ba used to perform Rubber Morph aside from the ones that Joe Rindfleisch sells?
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
PM'd you with links.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Rindfleisch
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
502 Posts

Profile of Rindfleisch
Blasphemy! ;-)
check me out on facebook #MAGICTOTD
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Jun 6, 2016, Rindfleisch wrote:
Blasphemy! ;-)

Smile LOL... I still recommended yours as being the best and all I use at this time but I sent him a link to buy a small bag of two color bands (as a refill set for another effect)

I totally agree that yours are the way to go and that the special treatment helps in effects like this one. I have even explained in another post how to quickly "remove" the treatment for effects where it is detrimental to the working.

I really like the Executive pack I purchased recently. Very elegant and "professional looking" for the magi who chooses not to carry every color of the rainbow on his wrist. (I personally carry them all and fill both wrists for various reasons) They also make VERY NICE GIVE AWAYS. Every time I perform I'll bet I have at least 4 - 5 women ask if they can keep a couple to wear and "remember me by". Others ask where they got them and suddenly I have a brand new group to perform for.

So glad you were able to get so many colors in the right size and quality (not to mention this great Elastriflex treatment. Mine last way longer in storage now) and I never worry about reaching in the bag and having to sort out the dry, broken and crumbly ones anymore.

BTW... any new effects in the works?
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile