The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Revolution ring Flight (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
sleight king
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of sleight king
Well I just got my ring flight revolution, what a revolution. It is by far the best version of this trick I have ever seen. In the past, I have used Immakulate ring flight, Gaeton Blooms Flying ring, sharp ring etc etc and if anyone is still using them, I strongly advise that you put them in the bottom drawer where they belong and invest in the revolution ring flight. Great reel, no silly looking key case, not bulky, comes with a guarentee what more can you ask for 10/10 great product
Sean Macfarlane
View Profile
Special user
881 Posts

Profile of Sean Macfarlane
Where did you get it? Thanks

Sean
Bonz
View Profile
Regular user
Twickenham, London, UK
168 Posts

Profile of Bonz
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the review Sleight King, glad you liked it.

The Ring Flight Revolution is, as far as I’m aware, the only locking Ring Flight on the market and comes with a 2 year warranty.

Full details can be found here: http://www.fingertipmiracles.co.uk/ring-flight-revolution

The Ring Flight Revolution will officially be released in about a month or so when I've made the website and DVD, but I'm happy to sell to anyone interested now if you're happy with a temporary DVD until I've created the proper one and no fancy packaging.

Photos attached below:

Regards

Dave Bonsall

Click here to view attached image.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Hi Dave!

Sounds like you have a good product there, but one correction. Mak's Ring Flight is locking, too. There may be others as well, but I owned Immakulate and it had a locking reel.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
sleight king
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of sleight king
Hi Scott, I believe the locking part which makes the revolution special is that it locks once it is in place, so pretty much you can say to the spectator, it is actually attatched to my keys and they can even give it a little tug.
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
671 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
This looks like a great product. I didn't see a price anywhere on the website. How much will this be sold for?

Lou Serrano
Bonz
View Profile
Regular user
Twickenham, London, UK
168 Posts

Profile of Bonz
Hi Guys,

Sorry, I should have stated clearer about the locking mechanism. As stated by Sleight King; once retracted, this ring flight locks in place, allowing the spectactor to remove the ring. It doesn't lock when extended. You'll see if you watch the video.

Regarding prices, I've just added it to the website. I put the site up today in a rush and forgot that one important bit!

The UK price is £85.00. Post & Packing is included.

For U.S the price including Post & Packing is $140.00.

This item will not become a dealer item as it would become too expensive.
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
671 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
Thanks for the update. Sounds like a quality product at a fair price.

Lou
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4465 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
I have one of these, and have performed it both at the weekend to 1000 people, and last night to just 150 (both close up), and both times it has worked a charm and got brilliant reactions. Having used to work in a Magic shop, getting to see every device available, I used Rinky Dinky a lot, as with my age, I couldn't get away with a key case.

Dave though has released something truly amazing and is by far the best I have come across!

As far as ring flights go, this has my highest recommendations!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
davidmag
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of davidmag
Dave, could you tell us how long the reel is?
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Does someone else market a ring flight with the R**L in the key?
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Bonz
View Profile
Regular user
Twickenham, London, UK
168 Posts

Profile of Bonz
Quote:
On 2009-05-15 17:44, davidmag wrote:
Dave, could you tell us how long the reel is?

Hi Dave,

The length is approximately 28 inches, but varies per gimmick, some might be 27, some 29. The length can also be adjusted. The shorter the line, the higher the torque, the longer the line, the lower the torque.

Quote:
On 2009-05-15 18:11, Pete Biro wrote:
Does someone else market a ring flight with the R**L in the key?

The only other version I know of Pete is Rinkey Dinkey. I used it for a while, but only after a few modifications. But I never liked it. That's why I came up with this a few years ago. I'd never planned to release this, but so many people liked it and wanted one that eventually I saw the light!

Each one is hand crafted personally by me and takes around 3 hours to make. They should last many years of use. I've been using mine for years without the slightest hitch.

It has been reviewed on another Forum, but if anyone has any questions about the Ring Flight Revolution, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards

Dave Bonsall
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Thanks Dave. Your's does look amazing, just out of my price range right now. Gotta keep buyin lottery tickets.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Bonz
View Profile
Regular user
Twickenham, London, UK
168 Posts

Profile of Bonz
Quote:
On 2009-05-16 01:52, Pete Biro wrote:
Thanks Dave. Your's does look amazing, just out of my price range right now. Gotta keep buyin lottery tickets.

Hi Pete,

If you are intersted in one, I have a key that was sleightly damamged during the manafacturing process, it's only a small nic and barely visible. I'd be happy to let you have this at a reduced price of $100 if you were interested. It would still come with the guarantee.

A photo of it is attached below. The nic is in the top right hand corner.

Let me know.

Kind regards

Dave

Click here to view attached image.
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1653 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
I've just ordered mine.
After been so disappointed with (departure). I had 3 or 4 replacements, and all the had the same problem.
I hope Revolution is the solution.
TrickyRicky
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Quote:
On 2009-05-15 12:56, Christopher Williams wrote:
I have one of these, and have performed it both at the weekend to 1000 people,

1000people in one week-end in close-up ?!
Lol, are you marathon man !
Perhaps you should call the Guiness book Smile
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1653 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
Just received mine yesterday.
The best one so far, its has a bit longer line than (Departure).
It comes ready to put into action, keys and all.
I have a small problem with the lobster claw, but I fixed that with a different clip.
The only other ring flight I haven't bought as yet is Pete's (just in case) and I'm now looking to getting one.
This buy was well worth the money.
TrickyRicky
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10969 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
For what it is worth I do not own revouliton and I never perform any type of ring flight
however, Dave your product is the best I have ever seen and with the gaurentee,and I would neve squable over a price for such a quality product.
good luck with your sales
the godfather of magic
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Bonz
View Profile
Regular user
Twickenham, London, UK
168 Posts

Profile of Bonz
Thanks Ricky, glad you liked it. You can adjust the length of the line quite easily if you want it longer.

When the Ring Flight Revolution is officially released, it will come with a selection of clips to suit all users. It will have a lobster clip, S-Biner, Lanyard Clip and another good one I've found.

It will also come with spare line in case something happens to it.

For those who have already purchased one before the official release, you'll get all of these when I send you the DVD.

Kind regards

Dave
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4465 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Quote:
On 2009-05-24 08:12, parmenion wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-05-15 12:56, Christopher Williams wrote:
I have one of these, and have performed it both at the weekend to 1000 people,

1000people in one week-end in close-up ?!
Lol, are you marathon man !
Perhaps you should call the Guiness book Smile

Haha, no, was 4 hours close up at a ball here in the UK, though I ended up doing close to 5!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available