The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Block and Bolt Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3637 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Anybody have any experience with this? Is it really THAT deceptive and a magician fooler?

Want a close-up interlude that fries everyone, magicians included? Then the KENARD

Block & Bolt Trick is for you!

Produced by Jay Leslie's House of Enchantment, a borrowed quarter, gold dollar coin, or any other coin that fits, passes completely through a solid steel bolt threaded into a solid block of wood! Everything can be completely examined both before and after the effect!

Manufactured in limited quantity, Jay Leslie offers you this deceptive gem made elegantly in fine harwoods! Since there are a limited number of these, when they're gone, they're gone for good, so get yours today before it's too late!
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9500 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Yes. I have some experience. The description is different then what I wrote so here is the link to see it directly. http://houseofenchantment.com/pages/block%20and%20bolt.html Ordering information is at the bottom. if you don't like it, I'll give you a refund.

Jay