The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Ring Tricks by Steve Ablett (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3789 Posts

Profile of takeachance
I love finger ring magic. It truly is a worthwhile impromptu demo if asked to show something. I've bought most DVDs on it, as in Ring Thing by Garret Thomas and De'Ring by Devo. Another good source was a book "Magic with Ringer Rings" by Jerry Mentzer.
Ablett popped up here on the Café about a year ago and showed his routine via You-Tube. It received a lukewarm review by some, although I thought it was quite good then. I finally took the plunge last week and, by chance, found his web-site, so I ordered his DVD. It covers just about every aspect of finger ring magic from all other material I have, and then some more. There is 27 different ring moves taught, as well as a mentalism trick. As a consumer, I wish I bought this DVD when I first saw it. I would have saved time and money. If you're new to ring magic, this is the DVD to buy. You'll have a great routine almost straight away, which you can stamp your own personality to. I'm not sure why this was underestimated, IMHO. I can only say that I can highly recommended this to anyone who wants to learn ring magic. It's an excellent source of material.