The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Apollo Ring Flight (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
fallout
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of fallout
Hi, I just saw this amazing video ( http://youtube.com/watch?v=mUDqLxqBTDg ) of Apollo Robbins' pickpocketing routine. I was wondering if anyone knew what version of the ring flight Apollo was using. It looks kind of like Gaetan Bloom's.

Also, I'm currently looking for a ring flight gimmick and I was looking at Bloom's ring flight but I was wondering if this trick required purchasing a thump tip, because if you need to I'm looking for something else. I'm looking to incorporate this in my pickpocketing routine so I'm looking for a ring flight that is short and to the point.

to Pete: I would love to buy Just In Case but it isn't within my budget...maybe later Smile
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
It is Bloom's with the Terri Rogers bit of being able to show a ring inside the case before you load the borrowed ring ala Bloom. The problem with the marketed versions is the limited size (SMALL) ring that will fit... Robins looks like he may have gottan a FATTER TT, based on what the case looks like at the finish.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
fallout
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of fallout
TT you mean thumb tip?
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Of course. TT is a secret code developed in the 5th Century for Thumb Tip Smile
James Adamson
View Profile
Special user
Deatsville - Holtville - Slapout, AL
945 Posts

Profile of James Adamson
TT, I thought that was what children did.
Be remembered for performing what looks like MAGIC, not skill.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
As a ventriloquist TT would mean PP... Smile