The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Spider Pen batteries - What kind?! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Oli
View Profile
New user
Essex, UK
46 Posts

Profile of Oli
Hi all,

I know this has probably been asked before, although I've used every search term but no luck. So...

I just wondered what type of button battery does the SP take? I know you can buy a branded pack of them, but I thought I'd try my luck at my local watch repair shop.

Any ideas?

Oli
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Try taking one of the batteries to a drup store or department store. Find the right match.
Oli
View Profile
New user
Essex, UK
46 Posts

Profile of Oli
I would do, the only trouble is that the pen has been sitting in my 'things I bought and thought I would use alot, but havent' drawer, and I've only just pulled it out and realised there were no batteries in it!

Any more ideas?!

Oli
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of silverking
Order them.
You can get them from Penguin, Ellusionist, and any one of a dozen other dealers who sell Spider Pens.
Oli
View Profile
New user
Essex, UK
46 Posts

Profile of Oli
To be honest, I'm more interested in the voltage of the batteries that are used - trying a bit of frivolous modding and wondered whether a more powerful battery could be used or whether it would blow the motor.

Oli
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
It is more of a chance you will find a Spider Pen owner in the forum "Threads, Reels and Anchors."
Oli
View Profile
New user
Essex, UK
46 Posts

Profile of Oli
Thanks - is it me, or has that forum been closed?!

Cheers,

Oli
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
My bad. I forgot you can not enter that forum until you get 50 post.
ACF
View Profile
New user
Hong Kong
2 Posts

Profile of ACF
Try to search A76 watch type battery. They might have different code for different brand. The one I am using is GP brand, the code is GPA76.
ODYN
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of ODYN
357 batt