The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Ellis Ring (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
magic_geek1
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Canada
16 Posts

Profile of magic_geek1
I bough my Ellis Ring yesterday and was looking for a demo on the Internet so I can see some different routines with it. Unfortunately I only found one www.my-magicshop.com.

It looks so good. But this is a different kind of ring. This one is hexagon and mine is rounded off. So I was wondering if I can execute this trick with my Ellis ring. I watched the demo for hours and coudn't figure out where the gimmick is or what goes where.

Thanks a lot for you help- JR
Magic J.r
Rock On
alex_is_king_of_magic
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of alex_is_king_of_magic
Well personally I like the wizard pk myself so I have no further instuction for the ellis ring although I would like to kno if it is a m**n*t also
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
There are some books out on the Jaradine Ellis Ring. Also see if Magic Inc. in Chicago, still has "Jay's Jinking Rings" which adds many other great bits with the prop. One of the GREAT effects is "Thumb Fun."

You put the ring over a spectator's thumb, cover her hand with a handkerchief and showing your hands empty, you take the ring OFF of her thumb, it vanishes and instatnly re-appears on her thumb as you whisk away the handkerchief.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
jeline
View Profile
Regular user
Baltimore
150 Posts

Profile of jeline
Paul Wilson had some nice work with an Ellis ring too.
jeline
View Profile
Regular user
Baltimore
150 Posts

Profile of jeline
Paul's site (rpaulwilson.com) has an e-book with Paul's routine and a video file.