The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Where can I get bulk sponge bunnies? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
I have found several sources for bulk sponge balls of various sizes, but so far have not found a decent supplier for bulk sponge bunnies. Any ideas?
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Have you tried Goshman?
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2209 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Have you tried just putting a male and female together? Give it a week or more you should have plenty Smile
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
What's the URL for the Goshman site? I can only find references to effects by him that are listed on other sites.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2006-04-26 21:57, Marvello wrote:
What's the URL for the Goshman site? I can only find references to effects by him that are listed on other sites.

http://www.magicbygosh.com/
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5485 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
I'm not sure that items are sold through the Goshman site anymore (are they?). I know that Steve Goshman (Albert's son) carried on the business but I believe that they just wholesale to larger distribution centers. I may be wrong, but that was my understanding, anyway.
Foxbiz
View Profile
Loyal user
Atlanta
209 Posts

Profile of Foxbiz
Duane Laflin carries them and you can buy them in any volume and any size.
Lynn Fox