The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Anger toward a supplier (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Well I can't say who it was because we are not allowed. But a specific site annoyed me for there lack of respect to performers. This is what I wrote to them:

Quote:
I spoke to you guys before and gave it the benefit of the doubt but not This version of a MDK is not at all what I purchased the first time. I bought this once before and got the old version which by the way was great. But now this PT 2.0 is horrible. I spent over and hour and made 26 loops and they all broke. I am not a newbie with Loops either. They all break and they have no tension they stretch way to much and doesn't let you animate like what they had before.

I don't know the reason for changing the type of thread or the method(spool). But I highly suggest that you go back to what the demo shows. If not then I am very disappointed with this product. Sorry to lash out like that but I believe that there shoulda been a new demo explaining the new method for those who had the original, that way they would've know ahead of time. I also would've gotten back to you guy sooner but I am in the Military and some times I cant get to things as quickly as I can.

That is what I wrote to them but what pi$$ed me off was there response. Which is as follows:
Quote:
We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, the thread shown in
the video is no longer available from our suppliers.

Thank you for your understanding, and for choosing Blah Blah Blah...

Such a short response for such a detailed complaint. Oh well just thought I would vent out to my friends. I hope this thread does not get deleted because it shows how some people forgot why they got into magic to begin with...
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Certainly they will offer your money back?

.... or not?
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1221 Posts

Profile of APC
I would sincerely hope that they would...i feel your pain man, I feel it deep inside of me
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
They didn't say anything like that. To be honest with you I don't care about the whole money part, its $20. We are Magicians, we all deal in buying and selling secrets and methods to our craft. I guess sometimes its easier to shave corners by selling a product of less quality to save a few bucks.
Cpontz
View Profile
Special user
Daupin PA
553 Posts

Profile of Cpontz
It sounds like false advertising to me. I got the original and the thread was good. Now I know not to buy more of the thread from them.

Thanks

Craig
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Well I'm glad I'm not alone on this.