The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Chop Cup Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
JeffHall
View Profile
Regular user
Davis, California
161 Posts

Profile of JeffHall
I need some advice on a good chop cup video... I see Brad B. has one, is this a good video to start with?

Thanks, and Happy New Year to all.

Jeff Smile
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Yeah--it's a decent routine, and Brad does a good job of teaching it.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Steve Landavazo
View Profile
Special user
Northern California
654 Posts

Profile of Steve Landavazo
Hi Jeff! I'll second Great Scott's recommendation! A friend of mine has it and it's terrific!

Smile
Courage is the willingness to be afraid and act anyway!
atkinsod
View Profile
Regular user
VA
196 Posts

Profile of atkinsod
I hate to say it, but I didn't care for the Brad Burt video. I'm not even sure why, perhaps it is just Brad's style (I felt the same way about his Linking Rings video).

On the positive side, it is about the only video I know of dedicated to the Chop Cup. Also, Brad certainly does teach what you need to know about the essentials, so I certainly can't say don't buy it.

There are a few other videos with Chop Cup routines on them, but they won't go into the detail found on the Brad Burt video. However, you can get this info from books...

I have a page dedicated to the Chop Cup at my website: http://magicref.tripod.com

Hope this helps! (and nothing personal against Brad Burt!)

Doug A.