The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Linking ring and chain (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4221 Posts

Profile of warren
I carry this effect with me at all times in my coin pouch so if I'm put on the spot and someone asks me to show them something I have a neat little 3 phase routine I can show them.
I would be interested to know if anyone uses this effect for paid performances,i haven't myself however as it does get good reactions I'm considering doing so,the effect is also called chained I think on some web sites.
thanks in advance for any replies.
reaper
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of reaper
I purchased this, on the rare chance that my wife saw it and liked it. But to me it still falls in the catagory of a puzzle. I have not come up with a strong presentation for it yet. I have thought about incorporating it into the loop gambling con presentation, but I'm still not satisfied with it. It does get some good reactions though. I was playing with it, and people wanted to see it again. They still couldn't figure it out, but it still came across as a puzzle.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4221 Posts

Profile of warren
I'm suprised we seem to be the only 2 that have this effect as it's so cheap,i have come up with a presentation for this effect however it is comedy based as that suits my style best,as I've already stated I don't know if I would consider the effect good enough for a paid gig,but that may be the magician in me as I was able to figure it out straight away,still at the end of the day its what the lay person thinks that counts perhaps I should just try it.