The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Any ideas incorporating a mask? (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Check out the very 1st few seconds of this Ekaterina Review. I saw it on her Instagram today (only the first performance and didn't realize there was a full review video until now) worth a look though. Great stuff.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I love Ekaterina! She is brilliant!

Doug
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I just got "Unmasked" from Penguin! Very easy to do. TWO mask changes! I love this!

Doug
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
"Remaskable" arrived! Very nice! I like this too! So far, 2 for 2!

Doug
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Wow! Is anyone doing these or similar? These two open up possibilities...

Doug
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
OK! Next subject I guess! LOL! Smile

Doug
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Hey all!

You know I don't want to get into the controversy of masks and such. Some of us have no choice but to wear a mask anytime we leave our house. That is just a fact. Like it or not! So we can complain and mope and be bummed out, or...

Have fun with it! That's what I did! I have about a dozen different ones. Including a Darth Vader!

https://assets.pinshape.com/uploads/imag......5991.png

I like the idea of having one to be used for Magic!

Well these two companies above have done just that. It has given me ideas. I am not a seamstress obviously. But I would love to see somebody come up with a color changing mask from red to green or black to red or even a double color changer! I was thinking of a comedy mask that you can use, you know the old bra trick! Well instead of a bra, how about a set of false teeth strung between the two silks?

Not sure how that would work but that's just one idea. Obviously you could pull silks out of it. Maybe even combine that with D-lights. The powers-that-be have stuck us with something we can't control. So why not just go for it, and blow people's minds! Hahaha! What you think?

Doug
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3573 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Doug, have you seen this?
https://youtu.be/KFTmi4u1eCc
Available through Cardshark
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Hi Wravyn! Nice! Uses fire though. Was almost arrested once using a fire wallet. Never again!

Doug
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3388 Posts

Profile of tophatter
That was Cool ! I am also thinking about getting Unmasked glad you like it the quality looks great !