The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: AmazeRING (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Quote:
On 2011-08-24 16:16, Rainboguy wrote:
$350 is nothing for a quality worker's prop that you can rely on.

This is absolutely true. Look at the makers of magic props that have proven their quality being worth the price - cup sets from Auke Van Dokkum and Rings N Things II, Linking Ring sets from Owen and Van Dokkum, coin products from various producers, etc. In those cases, you really do get the quality you pay for and anything from Joe Porper is no exception.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3789 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Has anyone bought this who may want to give a short review?????
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Takeachance, there is no reason for a review for this product. As only a truly professional working magician can see the value of this Amazing Ring. You have the video and Joe Proper and Pete Biro is all you need to know that this is a professional working piece of magic equipment.

Also, those that purchase this high quality type of magic, are not generally those that comment on the Café. They are busy working their magic and their craft.

But here is your review, AmazeRing is an ingenious piece of magic equipment that comes in the form of a finger ring. Highly recommended, buy it today and start performing it at all your magic performances. Use it in your close-up routines and stage performances. Perform it walk-a-round and in formal close-up magic. Can be done inches away from the spectators nose and is the closest thing to real ring magic on the market today. Having a good understanding of finger ring tricks will help you realize the importance of AmazeRing to the magic market. Then incorporate this ring into those routines.

Will it make you famous, NO! Will you have a secret weapon that will make all your ring magic easier to perform or entertain your audiences, and bring your magic into the miracle class, YES!

No get out your credit card and make the purchase, and start having fun!!
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3789 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Why do I always think of Walter Mathau when you write Bill, LOL. Many thanks for your advice, I always appreciate your knowledge. Anything from Joe Porper is going to be high quality. Sometimes discussion is good for sales. Take your review for instance, because of it I'll contact Joe now and order.
cheerz
Tommytallica
View Profile
New user
uuuh jeg har skrevet
95 Posts

Profile of Tommytallica
This thing looks awesome!
I want one.
rdwinc
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of rdwinc
I have the Ghostly linking ring - I wear it all the time - I have no idea how the AmazeRING could compare. My GLR is so smooth, that I can borrow a ring and just while talking about it - and going on about how their ring reminds me a ring I used to wear on the same hand as my current ring - until one day I lost it. It's a shock when they "hook up". It works great.

If something were to happen to my ring - I guess I would try the AmazeRING - I just don't know why it needed to be improved? - It can't be because of the noise (click) - I hear it loud and clear on the linked video...

Pete - you are the one who convinced me the GLR was a value and a quality product - can you speak to the difference?

David
David Sacks

Wheaton, Maryland
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Ghostly was my design to make Himber effect easier to do. As you have it, you know the difference. AmaZeRING is a finger ring version of Porper's Ghost Ring. A soft-hinged device, but much harder (because of size) to make than a big linking ring. A ring is just pushed thru the AmaZeRING to link and unlink.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Illucifer
View Profile
Inner circle
1403 Posts

Profile of Illucifer
Pete the method for loading rings onto the gaffed ring with a pencil is published in Tommy Wonder's 'The Books of Wonder'.
It's all in the reflexes.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I know about that a friend of mine made one up. I have a similar but far easier way similar to Wonder's (will be in my next book).
j.i.s.
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of j.i.s.
Hello guys I saw Amaze ring here at Penguins http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S13498 at $ 262.50 and I would like to know how could have they this discount .The product is original ? What you know about this thing ?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2012-09-22 21:41, j.i.s. wrote:
Hello guys I saw Amaze ring here at Penguins http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S13498 at $262.50 and I would like to know how could have they this discount. The product is original? What you know about this thing?

Penguin Magic discounts their magic to give you the best deal, so you will buy it from them as they have business expenses to pay each month and employees that need to feed their families.

So buy it already! It is the original.

To know about is, read the forums on it, and look at the video. Then place your order.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I bought one from penquin a while back. it is the original.the quality is awesome.
todd
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1918 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
After receiving my new Dean's Box yesterday from Dean and seeing the Bonus effect with Dean and Pete with AmazeRing on the Demo DVD I decided to buy one, so I just now placed my order for an AmazeRing through Penguin Magic, too.

Looking forward to playing with it, and developing it's presentation possibilities.

I must confess........ I love QUALITY Magic props!
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I think you will like the amazing ring rainboguy.
I had one once also purchased through penquin magic.
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Quote:
On 2011-07-29 13:01, Pete Biro wrote:
You can use AmaZeRING for a linking finger ring routine, but its visual link is different and is more versatile in non-linking finger ring routines. Look at the video clip.

Pete, it seems that it's possible to do my linking 3 borrowed finger rings routine secretly using AmaZeRING... Are you going to publish it (which would not be a problem)?
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1918 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Bowers, Lawrence O, Bill Hegbli:

My AmazeRing came today, I had a chance to play with it a bit, and it is just one beautiful HIGH-QUALITY magic prop, which I consider to be a bargain for the money. I just love it, and I'm sure I will use it not only as part of the Dean's Box Routine, but on it's own A LA The Al Koran presentation.

Lawrence O: I would love to see your routine.

Bill Hegbli: You were right on the money when you said that this just takes a traditional Himber Ring to a new level by making it so much easier.

I think AmazeRing has it's own unique "niche" per se, as a "visible, up-close, melt-through finger ring linking effect."

It's a thing of beauty!!!
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Lawrence O -- Isn't your ring routine in my book on the Linking Rings?
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1918 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Pete:

If it is, I'm in luck, The wife bought me your linking ring book as a birthday present.
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1918 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Here's my review of AmazeRing:

THIS IS THE BEST "Himber Ring" TYPE APPARATUS THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN, PERIOD!.

I own several of Joe Porper's props and they are all outstanding. But the AmazeRing is EXCEPTIONAL and SUPERB!

When I got it I called Joe Porper and "Gushed" about the quality of the prop, and while on the phone, talked to Joe about his wands.....he's making one of his folding wands for me now.

Pete Biro's new Linking Rings book should be here next week and I'm looking forward to it too.

<Tongue In Cheek> Please everyone, DON'T BUY THIS. I'D LIKE TO KEEP IT FOR MYSELF>>>IT'S THAT GOOD!!!
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1918 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Well, Pete's new Linking Ring book came.....and I LOVE it!

Great job, Pete!!! I'm impressed!

Every linking ring and finger ring worker should get Pete's Book.

And for linking finger ring workers, I recommend Jerry Mentzer's book, too.