The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Tarantula Motor is LOUD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Quote:
On 2011-04-17 00:50, aechecop wrote:
Try to avoid doing that ziplock, supporting the fakes is the only way we can guarantee their existence. Only support the original creators and true distributors.

Agreed. I am an e-bay dealer, and I try to be real careful about what I sell. Unfortunately, we can sometimes get skunked, too. I deal with 3 or 4 wholesalers, and have never had an issue with any of them.

Glad to hear the Tarantula problem is solved...and great to hear that both Yigal and MagicWhiz are stand-up folks!
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
ziplock
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of ziplock
Aechecop, my point was that I can't find it on the original creator's page, and my question was whether it's normally available there, or should I just buy elsewhere and possibly get a fake. Sorry if I wasn't clear before.
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Quote:
On 2011-04-21 17:44, ziplock wrote:
Aechecop, my point was that I can't find it on the original creator's page, and my question was whether it's normally available there, or should I just buy elsewhere and possibly get a fake. Sorry if I wasn't clear before.

I just looked a few moments ago, and the Tarantula is NOT listed on Yigal page. That's seems odd, unless he sold the rights to someone else...because it IS available on several dependable dealer sites.
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
ziplock
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of ziplock
I also just noticed that his site doesn't appear to be a store, the products which ARE listed can't be bought there. It's still strange that the Tarantula isn't there though.