The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Which Rubberband DVD? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
BobbyJ
View Profile
New user
Tucson, Az
48 Posts

Profile of BobbyJ
Hi Al, Thanks for the welcome, I'll be looking forward to the dvd.
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
I remember seeing David Copperfield do the CMH on TV.

I had no idea how he did it.

Then a friend of mine show me.

And I have learned from Dan Harlan Videos.

I do CMH & linking bands(the hard way).

Then I have a spectator put her/his hand against my open hand. (we look like we are praying. The rubberband jumps off of my hand on to theirs. I can't describe it. But it's cool.
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
mtso2000
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of mtso2000
A friend of mine actually claims that he learned CMH by watching (and rewatching) the David Copperfield special that he taped. He said by repeatedly viewing it in slow motion he was able to figure out the moves and he does it now. He isn't a magician, but was just floored by seeing that trick so he made the effort to reconstruct it. A dedicated and determined layman can be a dangerous thing!
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10972 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Mtso that is hard to believe......
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
vmendoza
View Profile
Elite user
Farmingdale. New Jersey
430 Posts

Profile of vmendoza
Folks,

I just wanted to respond to the emails. As you can tell, I haven't changed the website to include the DVD yet. We've had a death in the family and, right now all my energies are focused there.

The release date had been pushed back by two-three weeks.

Thanks for your interest and understanding,

Vince Mendoza
Bosco J.
View Profile
Elite user
New York
462 Posts

Profile of Bosco J.
Vince,

Thanks for the update. I know that many have been waiting patiently for the Ring Thing DVD. Again, my sincere condolence to you and your family.

Bosco
magictrickstur
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of magictrickstur
Sorry to hear about the death in the family I wish you and your family the very best.