The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Linking Safety Pins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17428 Posts

Profile of joseph
The Bernstein routine is also available HERE ....
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5488 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Dushek is a class act and anything from him is a guarentee of quality. I'm fortunate enough to have the Andrus pins, but I got them long ago and wouldn't know where to direct you to find them (they're as good as you think they are and well worth having, so keep looking). For the sake of this conversation I also want to point out a cool add-on to the linking pin routine that can be found in (of all places) Tarbell #3, called the Phantom Safety Pin. It's a great effect and a real fooler for those unfamiliar with it.
lekin
View Profile
Regular user
Sometimes less is more so I only have
180 Posts

Profile of lekin
I would love to revise my review and include information about the Bernstein material, and others. I know from various ads that the Bernstein pins include a poster to help learn the routine. Can someone who does it help with more information? Does it use a soft pin or a Slydini type pin? Could some of you who use it say a few more words about it, and why you like it? I am sending a query to Steve Duscheck asking about his material. I also saw a reference to Sol Stone, but a quick search on several dealer's websites did not turn this up.