The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Announcements (Please Read) :: The Magic Cafe hits 1000... :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3784 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
In only six months time, the Cafe has went from a crazy idea in my mind, to a full blown magical community with a very large following. Smile

I remember three months into this I was excited because we had 300 members. Yet, just three months later, and we have jumped to over 1000! That's incredible, at least to me.

In the beginning, I wondered if anyone would truly come and recognize what it was, I was trying to accomplish, if others would understand my vision, as it were.

Well apparently you did, and are continuing to do so. For that I am truly grateful, and am relieved that there was indeed some sanity to my thinking.

There have been a few changes since September 7th 2001, our first day on the net.
A few members have left for various reasons, and we have made a few changes to the Cafe as well. The month of May will see us moving to a private server, and the next six months should prove to be just as interesting as the first! Smile

I just wanted to take a few moments to thank you all for your constant support of the Cafe through thick and thin, and while you may not always agree with my thinking, you do at least see the bigger picture: A place where there really is a feeling of family, or brotherhood, and where indeed, magicians are helping magicians. That was, and still is my vision, and I can ask for no more.
Thanks everyone. Smile Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks