The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Did you hear the latest? :: Kimoon Do and Ryan Hayashi's Unfair Treatment on Got Talent Shows (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Hybrid Hunter
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
141 Posts

Profile of Hybrid Hunter
I wrote a piece about the unfair treatment of Kimoon Do and Ryan Hayashi on their respective Got Talent experiences. Reality TV is tough and I thought you might enjoy my take on things.

https://open.substack.com/pub/davidung/p......dium=web
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3531 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Sucks, for sure...

But they're still able to add a couple of points on top of their fees now for having been on those top rated shows & having professionally produced TV clips on YouTube to embed on one's own website isn't too shabby either.
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10619 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
So what was the unfair treatment? I read that whole thing and am not getting the point you are trying to make?

Also it is myth for most appearing on these shows, unless possibly a finalist/winner, that they will get any bump in pay from this.
Hybrid Hunter
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
141 Posts

Profile of Hybrid Hunter
Quote:
On Jul 20, 2023, Mindpro wrote:
So what was the unfair treatment? I read that whole thing and am not getting the point you are trying to make?

Also it is myth for most appearing on these shows, unless possibly a finalist/winner, that they will get any bump in pay from this.

In Kimoon Do's case, the lack of a screen to properly show his routine to the judges and audiences when there was one in rehearsal was unfair.

For Ryan Hayashi, having his performance chopped up and barely shown on TV was unfair, which misrepresented his magic to the public.