The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Did you hear the latest? :: Masked Bastid Exposes STS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Zaprig1
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of Zaprig1
I didn't see that anyone had mentioned this yet on the Café`, but the Masked Cornhole exposed Self Tying Shoelace last night.

Not trying to start a rant here WHATsoever, but I really still enjoyed using this. I know the whole world wasn't watching, but geeeezzsch.....what a tool!
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Bummer. Hey, look at the bright side. With Masters of Illusions as the lead in that means that 80% of the viewers have switched channels to anything else, even a national disaster test symbol, 7% still have the show on but are slumped in a chair with a smoking revolver in their cold dead hands, 8% have just learned to dislike magic so they don't care if it is revealed or not, and 5% are magicians bummed out because something they like was just exposed.
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
I thought this was exposed the first time Blaine did it on TV. I'm sorry but, at least to me, this trick is blindingly obvious.

Anyway I'm sure far more people have seen how this trick is done on YouTube exposer videos than saw the masked magicians supposed explanation
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Zaprig1
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of Zaprig1
Any TT trick is blindingly obvious to magi too.

Perhaps I was lucky, but everyone I've ever shown this to was baffled. Even some of the more clever engineers I know didn't have a clue............