The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Shift: Picks of the Week by Chris Ramsay :: UNWRAPPED # 060/ The Last Unwrapped - Split Second & Shadow Box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
UNWRAPPED 060 -- with Kyle Marlett

Hey guys!

Thank you so much to everyone who has watched or supported Unwrapped!
I've had a great 60 episodes and I'm excited to move up in the Murphy's Magic company!

-Kyle

In this episode

Shadow Box by Jesse Feinberg & The Magic Estate
http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=54442

Split Second by Nicholas Lawrence and SansMinds
http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=54375

Find more free stuff at www.murphysmagic.com/freestuff
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
959 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Sorry to hear your leaving this regular review slot Kyle.

Thanks for your time and good luck and best wishes in your new venture with Murphy;s Magic.

Graham
Smile Smile
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3383 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Looks like from the demo with Kyle you have to switch the deck ? or could you go right into a card trick ?
Thanks,
Jeffrey
KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
Quote:
On Nov 16, 2014, tophatter wrote:
Looks like from the demo with Kyle you have to switch the deck ? or could you go right into a card trick ?
Thanks,
Jeffrey

Hey Jeffery!

You don't actually have to do a deck switch to perform Split Second. You could do it and then pull out a deck from it and go right into what ever you would like. But you can not perform Shadow Box with Split second because the light needs to be able to shine through the box and because I did a full performance of both effects for the same person I had to do a switch. It had nothing to do with Split Second.

Does that make sense?

Sorry for any confusion!

-K
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3383 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Okay thanks !
charlie_d
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of charlie_d
Thanks for taking the time to make these reviews and demo stuff Kyle. The demos are really helpful. Also fun to watch.

So, thank you!
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Thank you from me as well, Kyle! Gonna miss this...

Doug
DigaMag
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
308 Posts

Profile of DigaMag
Hei.... where is this week episode ?
MarcusC
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MarcusC
Hey DigaMag!

As Kyle will be moving into new projects in product development at Murphy's his 60th Unwrapped was the last one. Kyle has done a tremendous job with the Unwrapped series so we can't wait to see what he will be doing for us in the future!

So, does this mean the end for a Murphy's weekly series? Of course not! We will be releasing a new show with Chris Ramsay called The Shift so make sure to stay tuned.
DigaMag
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
308 Posts

Profile of DigaMag
Quote:
On Nov 23, 2014, Marcus Christiansen wrote:
Hey DigaMag!

As Kyle will be moving into new projects in product development at Murphy's his 60th Unwrapped was the last one. Kyle has done a tremendous job with the Unwrapped series so we can't wait to see what he will be doing for us in the future!

So, does this mean the end for a Murphy's weekly series? Of course not! We will be releasing a new show with Chris Ramsay called The Shift so make sure to stay tuned.

oh.... I'm sorry... I was missunderstanding about that... I thought Unwrapped still continue but with new host Chris Ramsay... Thank you very much for the information Marcus...
I'm always waiting every week for Unwrapped so I'll stay tuned for the New Show...
Mike Kirby
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Mike Kirby
Thank you Kyle for all the great shows. I really hate to see you go but I am happy for you - moving up the latter. Good luck on your new job and I hope to meet you sometime at a convention.