The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Where to put it all... :: Pictures of Tables? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Tyler_Magician
Is there any place that I could get pictures of tables? I am going to build my own soon. I just want to get a few more ideas before I make it.
-Tyler
Flec
View Profile
Special user
UK
585 Posts

Profile of Flec
I think you may need to be a bit more specific. What sort of table are you after? There are many different stlyes each with different uses.

Are you a stage performer? Close up? or Are you just looking for a dining room table and thought we could conjour one up for you?
Dr_Stephen_Midnight
View Profile
Inner circle
SW Ohio, USA
1555 Posts

Profile of Dr_Stephen_Midnight
Might I recommend "The Table Book" from Abbott's Magic. It has building plans for several good tables.

Steve
Dr. Lao: "Do you know what wisdom is?"
Mike: "No."
Dr. Lao: "Wise answer."
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Tyler,

You live in Florida. You are surrounded by working magicians and magic conventions. Go see! Go ask! Nobody will tell you the faults of a table design faster than someone who has to live with it. You need to hear that first. Then build the perfect table an tell the rest of us about it.

I looked at your good website. Your help is needed with mine!

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hello Tyler:

What type of table are you planning on building? Is it going to a suitcase table or a side table? Or is it something other than those?

I think I can point you in the right direction with more information.

Ron
Mr. Muggle
View Profile
Special user
999 Posts

Profile of Mr. Muggle
Tyler, the above suggestions are what I would also suggest. However if you still are looking around, just search the sites of just about any magic dealer to see what they have. Magic Auction also has a selection to look at.

MM
"Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it because you're not really looking. You don't really want to know the secret... You want to be fooled." - The Prestige (2006)